Our services include …
- Feasibility studies.
- Option appraisals.
- Risk analyses.
- Community consultation and capacity building.
- Regeneration schemes.
- Assisting with public grant and other funding streams.
- Homes England Investment Management System (IMS)
- Registered Provider applications – Preliminary and Detailed
- Investment Partner Status
Construction and Project Coordination
- Preparation of Homes England bids.
- Development and coordination of works project teams from initiation to completion of works.
- Development briefing.
- Purchasing sites.
- Partnering agreements and procurement strategies.
- In-house training for development staff.
Consultancy Support Services
- Advice and support for development departments.
- Policy and procedure audit and reviews.
- The procurement and development of almshouse new building and improvement programmes. Saffer Cooper is a panel project member of the National Association of Almshouses.
- Research into areas of construction and programme management.
- Independent advisors and arbitrators for capital projects requiring review.
- Working on local authority initiatives and partnership working.
- IMS Training – virtually and face to face
- Homes England Compliance Audit – Independent Auditors and audit file guidance, compilation and training